Friday, August 26, 2011

New School Year, Lesson Plans, etc...

Greetings everyone, welcome to my Blog for the 2011-2012 School Year.

I am once again excited to be teaching 7th and 8th PE/Health, High School Personal Fitness, and AR class.

This blog will be the place to go to find out general information about all of my classes. 
Announcements and things of that nature will be made here.

Lesson Plans for next week are done and can be found here.

Good Luck tonight to the Cubs FB team as they host Hot Springs, I got a good feeling about this one.

Also Cubs CC and VB will kick off their seasons tomorrow.  Good Luck to Everyone involved.

For today's Friday tune of the week, I'm feeling like something 80's today....

Enjoy Howard Jones.

Like I said, check in here once in a while to find out what's going on in our classes.

Have a great Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment