The new office printer is installed! However, it will need to be installed on each of your individual computers.
Thinking I could "save a few steps" I'm putting the directions in this blog post.
I was able to do this just fine on two lab computers, with the student login...so you should have no trouble.
- Click on the Start Button
- Select "Devices and Printers" from the Start Menu
- Select "Add a New A Printer" From the top menu
- Select "Add a Network Printer"
- Select "Ricoh Office" and click the "Next" Button, on the bottom right...
- The Computer will start to install the Printer
- It will tell you that you've successfully added RICOH Office...CLICK NEXT
- It will tell you again that you've successfully added the printer. Please make sure that the checkmark next to "Set as Default Printer" is checked (if that is what you want as your default printer). THEN...Click FINISH!
HOO-RAH! You have successfully installed the new office printer on your computer!
If you have any questions or problems with this, please let me know. I'm only an e-mail or phone call away! mark.harming