Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Welcome Back!

Wecome Back to Elkton School for the 2013-2014 Year!


I hope everyone has a great year this year.

No real Blog post information today... I'll be trying to get things running for everyone for the first week or so.

Reminder:  If you need me to do something this first week or so, and I say I'll get to it, but I forget because I a have alot of that type of thing going on...please don't hesitate to send me a reminder.  Just say... "hey, were you gonnna come do ..... whatever it is?"  Chances are, I've forgotten, more than anything.

I try to write stuff down on my computer, but alot of times, I'm walking in the hallway to do something, and I'll get pulled aside by a staff person ( or two) and they'll say "when you get time, can you do this?"...and it may slip my mind.

Wecome to our school!



No comments:

Post a Comment