Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Have a great summer!

Today is the "official" last day of the 2016-2017 School Year for the teaching staff.

Take some time to relax!
Here's hoping that everyone has a great Summer Break, and is able to enjoy some time with family, and participate in some great warm weather opportunities.

I will be in and out of the school during June and July.
I do have DDN-IT training in Madison June 5-8, so I will definitely not be in the office on those days.
I will also be coaching Basketball with Mr. Erickson at a few team camps, as well as working at our "Youth BB Skills Camp".
And of course, I will be running Marcus and Miles to a few basketball camps, as well.

However, if you need me to help you with something and you aren't sure when I'm in the office, feel free to e-mail or call.

The best way to contact me in the Summer is through e-mail: mark.harming@k12.sd.us, however if I am out of the office on that day, you can contact me on my Cell 605-651-1447.

Have a safe and fun Summer, and come back re-charged for 2017-2018!

No comments:

Post a Comment