Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Some Interesting Reading - Malcolm Gladwell

Didn't get a Tuesday Technology Tips post out yesterday.

So heading into the Christmas break, I thought I'd recommend some reading material.

One thing you may or may not know about me, is that I am a very avid reader.

One of my favorite (nonfiction) authors is Malcolm Gladwell.


He has a new book that just came out a few weeks ago, called "David and Goliath:  Underdogs, Misfits, and the Art of Battling Giants".

I haven't read it yet, but it is downloaded on my Kindle.

He's written some of my favorite non-fiction books, such as:



If the thought of reading a whole book of someone you haven't read is intimidating... you can find samples of some of his work on his website.  Go to the "Articles" section...and check his archives.  Many of these articles are actually included in the books.

Have a great holiday season, and hope you read some Gladwell and expand your mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment