Monday, September 17, 2012

Monday the 15th of September

Boy I am tired today.  We moved a couple more trailers of things from our home in Chamberlain yesterday.

I got finished unloading somewhere around 10:30 pm last night, and I still have a trailer to go.

On the bright side... probably 95% of our things are moved now.  And we got to bring our dogs with us.  Dexter and Jagger are very excited to be in Elkton and they are really enjoying running around in the backyard!

I've got another trailer to unload this week, so it is going to be a very busy week at the Harmings!

We will be doing Internet safety talks in the Elementary School Monday and Tuesday this week.  We'll be going over some helpful and useful information in how to stay safe online.

I am also arranging times to meet with the JH students this week as well.

Today is "Super Hero Day" for Homecoming week.  I've heard that a very bright and talented girl thought up the idea for that.  I'm looking forward to seeing all the costumes.  I didn't really have a costume, so I wore my US Army Academy Sweatshirt.  Figured I'd wearing something from a "Real American Hero".

Things have been very busy in the Tech office.  I am continuing to load the software onto the touchscreen computers.  I have grades 6, 5, 4, and Kindergarten finished.  Need to load Grades 1-3 yet.  Also, once I have all the programs installed and the computers in the classroom, We'll be installing the projectors in the classrooms where they are needed.

Also, Karla's desktop computer in the office crashed last week, so I am attempting to recover her information from the hard drive.

Good Luck to all the teams in their activities this Homecoming week!  I plan to leave a bit early on Wednesday to attend the CC meet in Dell Rapids.

Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment