Monday, November 5, 2012

Monday, Nov. 5th.

Congratulations to the SDSU Jackrabbits Football Team, as they defeated Southern Illinois in Carbondale, Illinois this past Saturday.

This sets up a possible Missouri Valley Football Conference Championship game this coming Saturday, in Fargo, against the NDSU Bison.  Both teams are 5-1 in the conference, and would take a 1 game lead with one game to play.

This week in the Tech Office:

  1. Continuing to work on projectors for a couple classroom.  Darn Epson projectors won't connect to the new HP computers, and I have to figure out why.  I've been working on this for weeks, and I'm just tired of it.
  2. Need to run out to the colony to try a few ideas I have.  The new computers I installed can't connect to the internet.  I've got a few thoughts, that I'd like to try.
  3. Apple Server - need to do some work with Mr. Farnham, as he is having trouble logging in with his older apple computers, and need to work on getting him Youtube access.  
  4. E-rate - have to get the form 470 done and completed.
  5. Wednesday - I'll be heading over to Lake Benton to work on any tech issues they have over there.
  6. Regular Tech office stuff.



No comments:

Post a Comment