Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Tuesday Technology Tidbits

Nothing too substantial in today's edition.

Has anyone else out there used the Google Play store?

https://play.google.com/store



I suppose people with Android phones have, but that's probably it.  Well, the "Play Store" is like Google's iTunes... you can buy music, books, magazines, movies, apps, etc, etc... from the google play store.

If you have iTunes, and you're happy with it, that's fine.  Just throwing the Google Play store out there.  I've recently bought some music off of there ( I usually buy music on Amazon), and it seems to work just fine.  Haven't ordered a movie yet, but probably something I should try.

First Girls Basketball game tonight!  Assistant Coach Harming is excited to coach his first game with this team.

Some Inspiration for the Lady Elks....



Fun Fact:  19 years ago I began my coaching career as the assistant Girls Basketball coach for Elkton High School.  (In fact, Cassidy Gebhart was born during that season... I ran practice that day because Coach Gebhart was at the hospital.)  And all this time later, I'm right back where I started... life is strange and wonderful.

Not much else to report on.  Tough weekend of football in the Harming Household.   The Jackrabbits lost to the Bison, the Chargers managed to snatch defeat from the hands of victory yet again (which is so common now, it's pretty much the expectation).  The only solace to be found was on the bb court, where the Jackrabbit Men and Women's teams each had nice victories on Saturday night.

I'll leave you with this picture someone posted on Google Plus.  Just thought it was a cool picture.


Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment