Lake Benton Staff,
Evidently the scanner has been sending things to your Junk E-mail Folder.
We can change this so it goes to your inbox.
1. Open your e-mail
2. Click on the “gear” symbol at the top right of your window:
|Select "Options" NOT "Office 365 settings|
3. From the drop down list Select “options”
4. On the left side under the “options menu” select the link entitled “block or allow”
5. In the text box located under “safe senders and recipients” write in this address: Scanner@LakeBentonSchool.com
6. Then, click the + button next to the box to add it to your “safe senders” list.
7. Finally, click the blue “save” button on the bottom left of the screen.
|Click the Blue "Back Arrow" to return to inbox|
8. To return to your inbox, click the little blue “back” arrow, at the top left side of the Options menu.
This should hopefully stop this from occurring.