Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday, Lesson, Weekend

Welcome to a cold January Friday!

Lesson plans for next week are posted.

Congratulations to the Cubs Boys Basketball Team for their win over Todd County last night.

Also, congrats to the SDSU Jackrabbits for their big win over the USD Coyotes last night.

Full weekend of events coming up... CHS Wrestlers, Gymnasts, Boys Basketball and Girls Basketball are all in action this Saturday.  Best wishes to all the Cubs teams!

Also, a good luck shout out to the Cubs JH Boys Basketball team as they travel to Winner to play in the Winner Tournament.

Saturday is a big Basketball day in our house, as not only do both kids team's play, but also the UNC Tar Heels, The SDSU jacks mens and womens teams, and the LA Lakers all play!

This weekend will also be the NFL Divisional Round of the playoffs.

Sunday I have my first 10 mile run scheduled for the new year.  Could be tough.  I've only gone 8 miles once, so I may be dragging a little.

For the weekend video, my younger boys have had me listening to "The Rocky Story" CD in the van the last few days, so I've got Rocky tunes on the brain.


Enjoy Robert Tepper's "No Easy Way Out"

No comments:

Post a Comment