Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Welcome Back!

I am back at work today, after going home early Monday and missing the day on Tuesday.

I'm not gonna lie though, I still don't feel right.  Jerry, (Mr. Rhodes) thinks I may have strep.  I don't know, but I feel bad still.

Today I'm all about the classroom.  JH Health classes are watching an introductory video to Chapter 10, then doing a short assignment on Chapter 10 Section 1.  Chapter 10 is over "Digestion and Excretion".

Personal Fitness class has assignment two today, which is on goal setting.  Last week, we did assignment one which was on physical fitness, what it is, why we should want it.  This week, we look at setting some goals for ourselves.  Hopefully the students find it helpful.

Well, I'm signing off for now, hope everyone out there in blog land is feeling better than I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment