Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday, August 10th

Looking forward to heading home today and seeing my family.

We are progressing toward getting the student nettops ready.  Just have to get the authorization code for our Cyber Sitter program, and we will begin installing the image on this year's computers.

Most of the equipment has been ordered for the Teacher workstations with the touch screen set up.  We just need to get everything in, and we can begin installations.  I'm hopeful that we can get these done the first few weeks of school.

On the home front, our home loan is progressing nicely, and we are hoping to be able to move into Elkton in about a month.

Today, I'll be working on getting a computer working for Mr. Gebhart, that will be used on running our new scoreboard application.

Last night, I got to watch my San Diego Chargers defeat the Green Bay Packers in NFL preseason action.  Got to watch with my Dad, who is a huge Packers fan.

Also last night, the Los Angeles Lakers completed a 4 team trade that acquired Dwight Howard from the Orlando Magic.  As a Lakers fan, I'm very excited about the Lakers team for next season.  Steve Nash, Kobe Bryant, Metta World Peace, Pau Gasol, and Dwight Howard.  Wow.  What a line-up.

Today's Friday video is one of my favorite songs from Fleet Foxes.  Enjoy "Mykonos".


No comments:

Post a Comment