Monday, August 27, 2012

Monday, August 27th Student Stuff

Busy Morning in the Tech Office this morning.

A few items of interest for students...

Printers

-For whatever reason the Printer drivers for the North Lab printer did not come through in the duplication process.  I have figured the problem out, and am able to install the North Lab printer on your computers, but I will have to do this one computer at a time.  If you have a time or a class where you won't leave your laptop, you can leave it with me and I'll get it installed for you.  It takes 5-10 minutes to do.

Sophomores - Microsoft Office

On the image for the Sophomore's computers, the Microsoft Office software was not installed.  I can install this for you, but like the printers, I have to do each computer individually, one at a time.  This takes about 20-25 for each computer.

Internet Connectivity

There are a few students who are struggling with internet connectivity.  If this is a problem for you, find a time when you do not have to use your computer, and come visit me.

Congratulations

-To the Boys CC Team for their victory last Saturday in Deubrook.
-To the Girls CC Team for their 3rd place finish at Deubroook.

Hope Everyone has a great second week of school!


No comments:

Post a Comment