Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday- Lessons, Weekend, Announcements, Video

Today is the last day of the first quarter.  Monday we will begin the second quarter of the school year.

Parent Teacher Conferences will be held next Thursday, October 27th from 2:30 to 8:30 pm.

No School on Friday, October 28th.

Lesson Plans for next week are done and posted online.

Good Luck to the Chamberlain Cubs Cross Country Team as they leave today to run at the State CC Meet in Sioux Falls tomorrow.  We are all very proud of you, no matter how the state meet goes, you've already accomplished so much this season.




Run Hard, Run Fast, Run Strong




In other weekend events, my South Dakota State Jackrabbits will be hosting the #3 ranked NDSU Bison in Brookings on Saturday.  The Bison have a very strong team this year, destroying the Big 10 Conference's Minnesota Golden Gophers already this year.  I'm just hoping the Jacks play well, could be a tough game.

Halloween is right around the corner, I should probably change my "slideshow" to Halloween from Autumn, but I think I'll wait until Monday to change it.

For this week's video, I am keeping with the Cross Country theme for another week.

Enjoy Slade's "Run, Runaway".





No comments:

Post a Comment