Thursday, October 20, 2011

PE Thursday

All of my classes will be PE today.

JH PE students will be learning a new game, called "Single Base Kickball".  I have been unable to figure out a good way for us to record our Heart Rate Monitor data.  I want the students to be able to write down their data after we're done using them.  However, I don't want to use a sheet of paper, too flimsy.  And I'd like something that will last, but not too big or thick.

Anyone have any ideas?  I'd be glad to hear one.

HS Personal Fitness class will be working on their Personal Workout Plans today.  Most of the class had their plans "accepted" yesterday, and so they should be ready to rock.

HS parents, ask your students what their goals were with their plan?  And what exercises they are doing on their workout days?  They should be able to tell you what they are doing, and why they are doing each one.

The weather is starting to get chilly.  I was quite cold riding my bike back home from school yesterday.

Good luck to the Football team tonight as they travel to Wagner.  End of the regular season, wow the school year is going fast.

Speaking of going fast, a quick reminder that first quarter ends tomorrow, October 21st.

Parent Teacher Conferences will be next week on Thursday, Oct. 27th from 2:30 to 8:30 pm.

No school next Friday, October 28th.

Hope everyone has a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment