Friday, October 14, 2011

It's Friday, Friday... with Weekend and Video.

I almost feel bad for Rebecca Black.  Will she ever live that song down?  It's doubtful.
Anyway, it is Friday!  Hope everyone has a good one.

Lesson Plans are not ready, at this moment.  I do plan on writing them today, though.  Check back later.

Good Luck to the Cubs FB team as they travel to Mobridge tonight.

And Congrats to the CHS Cross Country teams!
-Amazing performances yesterday as the girls won another region title (I'm pretty sure that's at least four in a row).  And the Boys finished in third place to qualify as a team.

Some very proud CHS parents were seen walking around the Chamberlain Golf Course last night.
(and yes, I include myself among them.)

Weekend - not much big planned for this weekend. Hopefully I'll get a run or two in, and get caught up in some work around the house.

My SDSU Jackrabbits take on the Northern Iowa Panthers.  Will be a very difficult game for the Jackrabbits as UNI is ranked #2 in the nation.  However the game is played at Coughlin Alumni Stadium, so the Jacks do have that going for them.

San Diego Chargers have a bye week, so I'll get to relax on Sunday.

Today's Friday Video is in honor of the great CC performance yesterday!

Enjoy "A Flock of Seagulls"



And I ran, I ran so far away...

No comments:

Post a Comment