Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday - Hobo Eve

Lesson Plans for next week are done, please click on the link.

Health Classes this week started Chapter 7, which was on "Preventing Violence".  A very informational and good subject matter for our young people to be exposed to.

This weekend marks the 99th Annual Hobo Day in Brookings, SD.  I will be attending with my family.
We usually make a full day out of it, starting with running in the Bob Bartling Hobo Day 5K run in the morning. Then, we run back to my parentsto change and head back to the Hobo Day Parade.  After the parade, we will have lunch and then attend the game.  This year's opponent is the So. Illinois Salukis.

Hoping for a Victory for the Jackrabbits.

Also this weekend, my favorite NFL squad the San Diego Chargers, take on the favorite team of my Father, and two of my sons, the Green Bay Packers.  I'm not expecting a very good game from my end of things.

I thought I'd double up on videos this week.  In honor of hobo day, let's have a performance from The Pride of the Dakotas marching band, and an SDSU Jackrabbits football highlight video.




Welcome to the Show!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment