Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday, November 14th

Health Test today over Chapter 7 - Preventing Violence.

The Practice Test has been online since last Wednesday, I hope some of the students were able to use it.

Personal Fitness is Fitness Testing today.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.  I know I did.

SDSU Jackrabbits ended the season with on a 3 game winning streak, and QB Austin Sumner set a Missouri Valley Football Conference freshman record for yardage in a season.  The Jackrabbits struggled a bit this year to a 5-6 record, but considering the schedule they faced, that isn't too terrible, and they gained a TON of experience.  Should be one of the better teams next year.

I've been looking into "barefoot" shoes. Basically shoes that allow your feet to work like they were naturally intended. There is some pretty interesting research into the subject, and it's a big portion of the book "Born to Run".

If anyone has experience in barefoot running, barefoot footwear (excuse the oxymoron), or anything like that, please let me know. I'd love to pick your brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment