This is a state requirement, that your password is changed once a year.
If you need help resetting your password, I can do that for you.
(and have done it for several individuals this year)
-However, I can not "change" your password to what you want, I can only "reset" it to a random password of 8 numbers/letters/symbols
Each user, IS able to change their own password.
Just follow the following steps:
1. All you have to do is go to the members website: https://members.k12.sd.us/
2. Once there, you click on "Member Sign-In" in the top right corner.
2. Click on the "Sign-In" button
3. Enter your username and password in the pop-up box.
4. Click on the BLUE link that says: Change your password
5. Enter your "Old" password, and then you must type in a New Password twice.
- Your password needs to be 8 digits long.
- It must have 1 Capital letter (minimum)
- It must have 1 number and/or symbol
6. Once you click "Submit", your password will be changed.
I hope this helps!