Monday, October 29, 2012

Monday, October 29th

The November Newsletter is online.  Click the link to read.

Reminder:  Teachers, if you want something in the newsletter, you need to get it to me by the due date.  My goal is to send to the office for publication at the end of the day, on the due date.

Weekend Wrap-up - The SDSU Jackrabbits had a successful Hobo Day with a decisive victory over Youngstown State.  I attended and had a great time.

This week, I'll be working with the Lifetouch Photo program, and loading the photos of the students onto infinite campus.

I'll also be making a trip out to Roland Colony again, to try and get Internet connectivity to a few of their computers.

Student computers with broken screens are being sent off, and are coming back.  If your student has turned in a laptop with a broken screen, check with me in the Technology Office to see if it has returned.

No comments:

Post a Comment