Friday, October 26, 2012

Hobo Day Edition


Tomorrow marks the 100th anniversary of Hobo Day at SDSU in Brookings, SD.

I have many fond memories of Hobo Day over the years.  I remember attending as a child and watching the parade with my parents.

I remember marching in the parade in HS band, and then we'd always get to watch the rest of the parade.  Always enjoyed the shenanigans of the "Hobos" who would be in the parade.

When I was in college, I was a Hobo for a few years.  It was pretty fun.

Not sure what # of Hobo Day this is for me, but I'll be there this Saturday.  First for the parade, then we'll proceed to the Tailgate and do some grilling, and go to the game.

SDSU faces a very good Youngstown State team this year, so hopefully the game will be entertaining.

Go Big.  Go Blue.  Go Jacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment