Friday, September 16, 2011

Lesson Plans, Weekend, and the Friday Video!

Lesson Plans for next week are done.  Click Here

Congrats to the Chamberlain CC teams yesterday.  Girls Varsity and Boys Junior Varsity each won their divisions.  Superb performances in poor weather conditions.

This weekend my South Dakota State Jackrabbits travel to Cal Poly.
For those unfamiliar with that school, here is the link to their website.
In addition to being an outstanding university, Cal Poly usually fields an excellent football team.

Go Jackrabbits!


I took the week off after the Sioux Falls Half Marathon last weekend, but I do plan to start running again on Sunday.  One race left this calendar year:  The Hobo Day 5K in Brookings.


For the Friday Video, I went with one of my favorite bands of the year:  Mumford and Sons


Hope everyone has a safe and relaxing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment