Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tuesday, Sept. 13th

PE Day - outside today.

Beautiful weather.

Today we are catching up the last few people who need to finish the mile run, and then beginning our unit on Flag Football.

We didn't get much of an opportunity to play, but we learned how to wear the belts correctly.  We also discussed the rules of the game, and looked at ways you can line up.

Personal Fitness had a workout day in the weight room.

"The List" is up and running.  I'm not sure how well all the staff have gotten to implement it yet, but it looks like we are on the right path.  I've gotten all my students identified by the class period that I teach them.  Now, we have to start updating all work and missing work.

Reminder to parents that if you want a "parent code" for edmodo, to let me know, and I will get you one.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment