Monday, September 12, 2011

Monday! Sept. 12th

Great win by my San Diego Chargers yesterday, defeating the Minnesota Vikings.
If they'd have lost that one, I'd have never heard the end of it.

Sioux Falls Half Marathon went pretty well.  I've run much faster before, but it certainly could have been worse.  Click on the link if you want to look anyone up.

Here are my results:
Bib No: 1394
Pace: 8:42
Age: 41
Sex/Category: M
Division Place: 23 out of 66
Gender Place: 215 out of 461
Overall Place: 310 out of 1147

Congrats to the 7th grade girls for winning their VB tournament this weekend.

I beat Mr. Harming Club is uploaded to the internet, just click the link.
However, there may be an addition or two, as we have a few who need to take it yet.

Classroom work today, JH Health Classes are going to start doing some textbook work.

HS Personal Fitness is weighing in, and testing pull ups and situps today.

Hope everyone has a great start to their week!

No comments:

Post a Comment